1. Assess HSE solutions to address organizational business, external stakeholders, and HSE objectives.
2. Develop financial support strategies for HSE supporting organizations and businesses, and grantmaking initiatives for Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO’s).
3. Create strategic direction roadmaps for addressing HSE objectives.
4. Define and develop HSE action plans to address internal and external stakeholders’ objectives.
5. Develop science-based data collection and analyses to provide avoided costs support for business objectives.
6. Facilitate strategic planning to: a) Identify innovation opportunities to drive SIF reductions (including use of technologies, human performance, and other tools); b) Plan and execute organizational development and financial development initiatives for HSE institutional growth; and, c) Facilitate development of external stakeholders’ communications and assist in implementation of key stakeholder outreach where requested.
Are you effectively employing new technologies to reduce worker exposures, enhance productivity, and improve reliability?
Are your Senior Management & Safety Leadership Team clearly communicating health and safety challenges and solutions, and "walking the talk" on safety as a corporate priority?
Are you effectively leveraging your innovation budget?
Have you embraced Safety by Design (a.k.a. Prevention through Design)?
Are your teams aware of and tapping, all the HSE resources to find new solutions to your HSE challenges?
Are your key external stakeholders aware of your HSE goals and achievements?
“We have the tools to reduce Serious Injuries and Fatalities. We only need to focus our commitment to use those tools and innovate.”